Friday, February 24, 2012

IT. . . .

Starts all over again...
Body Scan next week and then brain MRI in about a month.
See how things look after being off steroids.                                              
Saw my Onc today and she also suggested that there is
a low dose diuretic that may help reduce swelling in my head,
and that might help with the nausea..
Ah hello, why hasn't anyone else suggested this??
I'm just having a fucking grand old time here.
Not my usual cheerful self at this point and I'm just not feeling it.
I'm not trying to have a pity party here, but I feel broken,
and I feel like shit most of the time.
After the 2 seizures, things really changed, got off steroids
and mostly things are better, but I have my days.
I still can't really make plans with friends because how I feel changes
from hour to hour, and that really sucks,
I feel isolated and that makes me sad.
It's kinda like whats the point, so I don't ask anymore and then at least,
I'm not a flake that cancels all the time.  
I know this too shall pass, but I'm kinda getting impatient over here!
UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment