Monday, April 23, 2012

IT'S TIME

I've been neglecting to write, just kinda forgot.  My days have not been the greatest, I am trying so hard to stay positive and to cope better but lately it's been really really hard.  Today is the first day I have not felt or wake up with nausea.  I guess when you have that all the time it's just hard to feel good about things.
I'm going in on Thursday for gamma knife number 6, OH BOY I can hardly fucking wait.  The thing I look forward to is new stupid pictures That I can get Eric to take for me so I can post and share the fun and joy.
Was supposed to be on the 25th, but they moved to the 26th.  The only thing I care about is that 1) we go to Hannah's last game of season and 2) there is no new shit growing in my head.  Just radiating the area, but It will mean steroids I'm sure and I AM NOT looking forward to that at all.  So that is it for now, Leslie please return the other half before Thursday so I can get it all this time.
xoxo Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment