Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ummm. . . .

It's been how long since my last post?
Way to long.
I'm still here and doing good.
It's just been crazy around here, March was like the month of drs. and tests, and then Eric lost his job after 30years...(the business closed)
Hannah is almost done with her freshman year, and water polo has been? well interesting to say the very least.
But back to me, because hey...it's all about me :P right?
So I had a nasty UTI, didn't even know I had it, back ached all the time, my FP thought it might be bone mets and wanted me to have a body scan, but alas! I just had one in March and all was clear! GO ME!!!!
Next brain MRI is in June, and I am expected things to be good.
I've lost 25 lbs since I'm off those friggin steroids. YAY...so it's 25 and counting, a work in progress.
I'm still not working, I'm on disability.

Am trying to walk every day to get my strength and endurance up, so like I said, all is good and I am grateful, especially as I am approaching the end of the May and My one yr brain tumor..Hello I'm in your head, let me out or I'll kill you.
so yeah I've got a lot to be thankful for.

Well that's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment