Thursday, October 11, 2012

My dear wife Judy, passed away on September 26th. She was the love of my life and I miss her so...  She was passionate about fighting this cancer and did so to the very end of her life. Hopefully, her blog over the last few years has had a positive impact on those who have followed it. Judy meant it to be the real story of her fight, and I believe it was. God bless all who are fighting a similar fight and my beat wishes and prayers to their families as well.
Eric G.

1 comment:

  1. Erick and Hannah - I loved meeting Judy and am devastated by her death. I, too am Triple Negative. I had lunch with her one time but played endless word games with her and had tons of online conversations wit her. I am shocked and horrified at the news of her death. I, too, am triple negative. I send you all my love.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete