Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wow. . . .

I just thought it'd been a couple of days since I last posted, it's been like 2 weeks!
It's like waking up every morning and wondering what day it is. I was convinced yesterday was Tuesday. I hate when that happens.
It's been a few days without steroids which is great in one way and horrible in another.
Great because I've wanted to be off for so long now and I'm hoping I don't have to go back on them like the last time. Bad, because my body hurts and I am sooooo tired. I can drag myself out a little in the am, but my late morning, forget it.
I was supposed to start walking on Monday but I don't have the energy. I feel like crap. I'm sure if I go back and read, I'll see this is what happened the last time, or the time before, or???
My forehead has just about peeled, now my ears look like I don't know how to wash them. No matter what lotion I put on, I am flakey, and because it's a faux tan, It looks dirty.
Never mind my bald head. That's a complete disaster. Dry, peeley, flakey...just gross in general and I am SICK of wearing shit on my head when ever I go out.
I am almost to the point where I don't care if you can see the trap door on the side of my head.
I already have an explanation if anyone stares or asks...." I was abducted by aliens and found in a field behind the bridal path! when I came to in the hospital they had no explanation as to what happened to my head...but every so often I feel a vibration and a loud series of beeps" fml

No comments:

Post a Comment