Monday, December 5, 2011

OK. . . .

I do not like the fact that fucking google changed this blog format. Like I don't have enough problems as it is. I keeping looking at this trying to figure out what is different, why they messed with it and why I can't change my email address to my gmail acct...which is sionna1jg@gmail.com Fme! Ok on with whats going on with my brain or lack there of! I had an episode last week, had paramedics take me to ER which I don't remember, Eric and I got home at 3:15am, don't remember that either, so yes back up on the steroids, changed other meds as well and just feeling fucking dandy. Until I adjust, once again, I'm crying and I seem to have some little weirdness now going on with my left hand other than that??? Trying to get out and be as normal as I can...what ever that is, I mean what is normal? In my case it's more Abby Normal, lol But seriously, enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment