Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh. . . .

my GOD!!!
If my ears don't stop itching inside I think I will go CrAZy!!!
The radiation has done some kind of drying, irritating, itching awful thing, and since Friday I feel like I'm going to come out of my skin.
Ok, so I have been using aquaphore and then neosporin w/pain relief on a q-tip for temp. relief, and I mean TEMPORARY relief.
Why on earth would they not tell you ahead of time to put something in there as a precaution for this fun new "thing" I have going on??
I mean seriously, with my breast it was...blah blah blah, with my brain it's like nothing.
My head itches, along with my ears, and to be honest, I haven't slept very well in a couple of weeks, but since Friday...OMG!!!
OK, so I'm going to see primary care today and hopefully she can give me something for this!!
I'd pull my hair out, but I don't have any.
The Palmers coco butter/oil feels ok on my head, it sinks in, but I don't think I should put that in my ear..
Keeping my fingers crossed. . . .

1 comment:

  1. i would just knock myself out with strong narcotics until this all passes....

    ReplyDelete