Monday, November 14, 2011

So. . . .

little sleep last night...jeez this is getting old!
I'm walking so I know I am getting some exercise, but honestly UGH!
Gonna bake some brownies, that should do it, or maybe undo it.
Eat a salad for lunch, then eat brownies..haha, it's all good!
Dr A. this week, I'm sure we will schedule a Brain MRI.
It's all kind of surreal, what we except and how we carry on, but really what choice do I have?
So I am trying to get back to where I was and I feel like I'm getting there so that's a good thing.
Sometimes it's hard to feel good about yourself when you feel like you don't quite look right. My face is still pretty swollen from steroids, and there is really nothing I can do about it, but I notice people looking at me sometimes. I want to ask them what the fuck are you looking at, but I guess that sounds a little angry..oh well...
Maybe I'm being a little sensitive???
(who me??)

1 comment:

  1. My mammo on Friday turned into a diagnostic mammo which turned into an ultrasound which turned into a biopsy...waiting for results...

    ReplyDelete