Monday, November 7, 2011

Ugh. . . .

That's about all I can come up with right now as to how I am feeling.
Been feeling okay, but just kind of "ugh". Does that make sense?
I'm supposed to go to a volunteer interview today, which I have been looking forward to, but today I don't know where I stand with everything, and not completely sure I can do this right now.
I've been feeling pretty good, but still have days when I am dizzy, lately I have this swimming feeling in my head, kind of behind my eyes and the only thing I think of is that I still have swelling and I see Dr. A this week, my guess is he will up my steroids, and maybe we should just do it and get it over with, so this swelling goes down.
I just need to suck it up
Bottom line, I like the idea of volunteering, but I just don't think I can conform to a schedule at this point.
I can't even get on a regular walking schedule.
I just feel like a mess today.
So I've rescheduled and going to talk to Dr.A about it and see what he thinks before I make a final decision. I think that is the best move for me right now, gives me a little bit of time and then get his feedback, not even sure when my next MRI is,
I am so sick of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment