Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So. . . .

I still have vertigo, day four.
It's a little bit better tonight, so I am thinking that it's getting better now.
I am going to have to talk to the Dr. on Monday when I see him and see if he has any ideas. At least he won't run another brain MRI on me since I just had one.
It's funny, because I am just trying to get through each day and really I try to not think about how I am feeling. I don't want to dwell on it, because if I do I start to focus on how crappy I feel.
I still have this numbness and tingling in my right arm/hand, and I still hobble around when I get up. It's really quite painful.
I think that people must think that once you finish your treatment, you feel OK. Good as new, So get going already.
Well I'm here to say that's not the case, at least not for me.
And I feel like I'm pretty positive and I try to be strong. sometimes it's hard though, to be strong that is.
Sometimes I just feel like crying, then I try to not think about it.
I'm two months out of chemo, and hopefully just about done with radiation.
I am so SICK of getting up at 6:30, brushing my teeth, throwing something on and driving over there before 7am.
Why the hell did I pick this time of the morning?
By 1:00 I'm pooped, ready to crash. And lately, at dinner time, I'm not hungry. (that's the only positive thing here)
Oh and my right breast looks like it's been on vacation someplace, and my right armpit looks like it needs to come out of the sun completely.
Were are having some fun now.
I'm just ready for all of this to over.

No comments:

Post a Comment