Sunday, January 17, 2010

So. . . .

much on my mind. It's all jumbled around in my head!
7 days of RADIATION left...that's the good news.
Then what? I have no idea. I haven't heard from my oncologist, so I don't really know what happens from here. Kinda strange, but we will see. . .
One thing that is REALLY bugging me, well actually a few things are.
But yeah back to this. . . I've decided to resign from the Aquatics board. I feel great about my decision, and actually like I've been set free.
At the last meeting someone said something to me in front of everyone, (and it wasn't just a a simple question, more like a statement questioning who I am as a person) and well I just can't get past it. So time for me to go.
As for the other stuff all jumbled around in my "head", well I can't control any of it, and I don't know what to do about it, so I guess we just wait and see.
I do know that I have to try to keep my stress level down, and so that's what I am trying to do, but it's hard when Eric is completely stressed out. I am really worried about him.
I never thought trying to get your kid to college would be so hard, I wish I had a secret bank account and could just pull like $20,000 out of it and say here, this will probably take care of the 1st two years along with everything else.
Breathe for a little bit, and then we can figure the other stuff out later on.
She's done her part, and kept up her end of the bargain, now we have to.
Honestly, it's all I can think about right now. It's all consuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment