Sunday, August 14, 2011

So. . . .

Where the he'll do I start here?
Yesterday I couldn't get on so I'm a day late, but not to worry because the fun never stops here!
Ok, last week we go for a walk I pull a muscle in my leg...right? Not a quiz...
Yesterday, I decide to go get a gel manicure....guess what's coming?
Yes!!! A new song, it's called when face meets pavement. Kinda like that one that is called when soul meets body.
Well, us girls just couldn't have enough fun...breakfast, then my idea for the mani...we were laughing and I didn't see the two inch step that apparently I tripped over ( 6th person this month) last lady broke her hip...so I guess I am lucky, stupid, idiot, working with one half of a brain, um.......
Oh well, nothing is broken, Eric didn't yell at me, Hannah was upset that I fell, but shit happens and I have to be more aware of my surroundings right now. Uh, yeah.
Today I may sleep considering I did not get too much last night. Sleep that is.
Another day .... Hey at least dinner is in the fridge so I don't have to think about cooking anything and....Hannie comes back today. She's been hanging with ally all weekend and I am so happy she's got some great friends, I think happy doesn't even quite say it all, but it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment