Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

Well the good news is the swelling in my chest is going down but I can really see this port thing, YUCK...Hannah thinks it cool. great. the stitches came out of my neck and that kind of freaked me out a little, but then that's just me these days....oh yeah and just because, my armpit is also almost completely healed and almost all swelling is gone..yippee I can shave (for inquiring minds I now have to resort back to an electric shaver OUCH!!!) Can't use a razor because what if I nicked myself and that would be really bad...I also have to wear gloves when I garden, (for the rest of my life) How in the world am I going to prune roses with gloves?? any suggestions??
Well actually it's kind of a poopy day, not for any specific reason, just is, so I'm cutting it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment