Monday, June 22, 2009

Last week. . .

was a long week! by Sat, I finally started feeling better and went to one of Hannah's games on Sat at commerce. didn't feel too bad, but didn't feel good enough to come back to the second game. I cannot believe how tired I am by early afternoon! We had one game yesterday, and then we came home. I went to bed about 7:30 and slept until almost 7am. I decided to cut my prednisone down to 10 mg, and I could actually sleep last night...however I have been visiting the bathroom a little more than I like! Oh yes, TMI...
I go tomorrow to see how my white count is, and they are probably going to want to give me a shot....and oh, just when I start to feel a little bit better, it's almost time for round 3. (that will be next Tuesday)...so lets recap, I've lost about 2 weeks of work here, and I must say this whole cancer thing is really inconvenient and messing up my work and summer water polo viewing schedule! seriously. We have a very exciting high school tournament this weekend..ah hem, note on the "exciting". . . . I am trying to figure out if I am going to feel well enough to drive Hannah to game back to club practice and then back to game (s)...this is our life. . .
Friday I wasn't at Commerce, but the UC Davis Coach was and he talked to Club Coach, who happened to put Hannah in and she played very well, scored 3 goals..2 nice assists and a steal..Was that the game he saw?? I hope I hope. . . . . . . . . We shall see. . . .We got her to narrow down her college choices to 4 and one wild card...LMU we can never afford that one, but we've got 4 UC schools and LMU so we shall see what the summer brings after July 1 and recruiting can start.
Me....well lets see what the week brings. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment