Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday. . . . . .

What a Saturday we had, like I said previously High School Water Polo!! enough said, it was HORRIBLE.
Hannah is on her way up to Cal, with her club team and she will have a fun/training trip. I am so glad she can do this especially after yesterday....YIKES!!
Me, um..let's see good for the most part, bad headache all day yesterday turned into some nasty headache last night (could it have been the water polo??) and I AM going to bed early tonight :)
Hey, the hole in my chest is finally healing and that disgusting taste in my mouth is gone, so things are looking up...just in time for. . . . .
C H E M O...yay, yippee!
Wednesday is Round III and I am planning on things going well..I'm kinda thinking I'd like to ask the Dr. if we can push Round IV...(the last in this series) to the 1st week of August so I can go up to Stanford for Jo's and not be completely out of it...lets see if my persuasive sales skills can come into play, unless she just shoots me down and my skills never get out of the bag.
Keep your fingers crossed, I am going to ask anyway on Wed. . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment