Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So what....

is going on??? This has been a rough one! It seems that chemo destroys everything, and yes even the good things. I have UC (ulcerative colitis), fun stuff...and up until now I have had it under control (or it was more or less..kind of) so now what? I get to go back on prednisone, lucky me! umm lets see.....I've started sweating, can't sleep and very irritable, don't I sound lovely?? I also can't wait to blow up from it like I did the last time. I HATE this drug!! But how am I feeling? Well it's 10:30 and I've only gone to the bathroom 6 times since 7:30 so I'd say it's really helping. Not. and for those of you that want to know about UC, just check out this web site:
Ulcerative colitis: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com
Yes, it's true...it's fun to be me these days....I sport the bald look, get plenty of exercise running to the bathroom, and I mean running.. hey, I've lost 15 lbs. that's actually great news, considering I have a few more to go, I'd say things are looking up.
I have 2 more rounds of this disgusting chemo, next one is 6-30 and I think there won't be any more surprises so I should be good to go, pardon the pun! After the last one, then I do a different chemo 1 time a week for 12 WEEKS!!! Hello...I have a life here and don;t like being hooked up to this bag!
But ultimately, I need to get better before Hannah's Sr. year starts because it's going to be a whirlwind!!
that's all for now, gotta get back to work while I can sit here. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment