Thursday, December 17, 2009

Been. . . .

a little while since I've written anything.
Going for a bone scan on Monday, maybe we will figure out what the heck is going on with my right shoulder and right arm/hand.
Still alot of pain, and just plain hurts all the time.
Another thing I noticed is that I hobble around after I've been sitting for a period of time.
Reg. Dr says that's due to the fact that I had been on steroids for so long and that I need to try to stretch a few times a day and try to loosen everything up.
Next week I start my 4th week of radiation.
The only thing right now that I am noticing is being extremely tired in the afternoon.
I have a slight mark I am noticing on my chest, so I hope all this cream "stuff" I am putting on will keep anything really nasty at bay!
That would be nice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment