Friday, December 4, 2009

So. . . .

tired from radiation.
Right now that's all I can say about it.
I did not go this am because I have some kind of inner ear infection and there is no way I can drive.
Woke up with my ear hurting yesterday, and I went to the Dr, she gave me some antibiotics and nose spray, but today I woke up with this dizzy thing.
You move your head one way and then everything seems to follow in slow motion. It's horrible.
I'd really like a break, especially since my right shoulder, arm and hand are still hurting.
This has been going on for weeks, and I can see how people can hooked on pain pills managing pain.
I haven't taken any for this but I am really tempted, because this just won't go away and is really uncomfortable.
It's been a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment