Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well. . . .

I did the bone scan yesterday, and I am waiting to hear back from the Dr.
After talking with him yesterday, he now wants a MRI on my head to rule other things out.
The other things I don't really want to think about, let alone talk about.
Quite honestly, if I have to go through the TAXOL ever again, I don't know what I would do.
The A/C was bad enough, managing all of the nausea, but the TAXOL.
I just shudder at the thought of it.
I just want to know what the heck is going on with my body.
The pain and the numbness is really driving me CRAZY.
I don't talk about it too much to Eric and Hannah because whats the point of complaining?
I'm just trying to deal with it. But sometimes, like after I've been sitting for a little bit, I have a hard time getting up. They just look at me.
Like yesterday afternoon, trying to take pictures. . . .
It was hard to stand sometimes, and then I tried to get on a bench to shoot pictures, I could hardly get up on the bench.
I didn't say anything to the girls because I don't want them to know, but seriously this has got to get better!
My guess, the Dr will tell me everything on Monday when I see him.
Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment