Sunday, May 16, 2010

I. . . .

have felt so crappy for about two weeks, today is the first day I don't have a migraine, and as soon as I woke up I put heat on my neck, and then ice, and I am not turning my head, but instead my body, and now it doesn't hurt. I feel like going to the chiro made everything worse.
I have not taken a muscle relaxer today, just some tylenol. Will see what neuro says on Thursday.
I'm not very good at this mother thing, the stress from the constant arguing is so upsetting.
If someone else tells me "she's just separating, I think I will scream" the truth of the matter is, this is how she is, and she doesn't want me in her life and messing things up or asking questions.
I'm just do disappointed with everything. Trying not to feel sorry for myself, I just felt like after coming through everything I've been though, I'd be at a different place at this point. I'm having a hard time figuring all of this out.

1 comment:

  1. dearest Judy - i hear you...you can rant and rave however often you need. hugs and love are yours....

    ReplyDelete