Monday, May 3, 2010

So...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here. Like an old friend that I've forgotton. I realize how much I miss writing my thoughts and feelings and really how much better I feel when I do.
so many strange things going on now. And I just don't understand what is happening to my body. I stand up and feel like this tightness moving from the back of my neck down through my shoulders and I feel my knees kind of give way and my head starts to pound and I almost go down. it's been going on for a few weeks.
I still have vertigo and now this eye flashing thing at night.
I saw Dr. K last week for tumor markers and she ran some other tests. Said well you need to get your eyes examined and get a colonoscopy. what the hell does my colon have to do with my head and neck? I could think of something really comical to write here, but I will keep my thoughts to myself. she says well with breast cancer you want to get that colonoscopy, because you are more prone to colon cancer. Friggin lovely I say.
We did an MRI in November and all was clear, so whats next?
I go and see the chiro, my neck is way out of whack, but after I left today this "thing" happened twice. The migraine I had yesterday would kill a horse. I have no drugs and since I'm now reacting to Vicodin I can't even pop a bunch of those and just go to lala land.
what I will say? I'm so sick of being sick and not feeling good.
Hannah thinks I'm crazy, I just don't want to be one of those people that always doesn't feel good, like I'm trying to get attention or something. F me. I feel like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment