Tuesday, May 4, 2010

so. . . .

Today, when I stood up (on two different occasions) I did not get a wobbly knee thing bu did get the neck pain, so I sat down and just kept doing the stretches and kind of leaned into the pain.
No headache today, so that's a good thing. I will see how phys therapy goes today. Went last night, and my muscles are are so tight and out of place, and lots of inflammation. will see by next week if any better. . .
Yesterday was bubba's birthday, and we went to dinner, when we got there, I thought I was going to go down in the parking lot. I didn't want to spoil his birthday, so I ended up having two glasses of wine, yes I took muscle relaxers yesterday. I felt kind of good actually and I slept. Only woke up at 3am, but could get back to sleep. Unlike night before. See what happens tonight. have Phy ther. at 4pm.
Waiting for this damn dress to arrive, so Hannah can go get it hemmed. (hopefully she can get it done, or she'll be screed, cuz I don't sew)....
see what happens. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment