Thursday, July 8, 2010

I. . . .

got a call just a little while ago...
Hi Judy, just calling to make sure you're ready for next Wed.
Oh yeah, don't remind me.., "yes I'm ready, and looking forward to it" I lied about the looking forward to it part.
Any changes in anything? like medication she asks..why yes I've dropped 50 lbs thanks to being off the steroids...(i think to myself)
No, no changes, everything is the same, other than the fact that I'm tired all if the time, Well that's to be expected she adds.
Ok, then , we'll have all the paperwork ready and we'll see you at 6:30 am on the 14th.
Oh Boy I say!
I can't wait for the head shot/injections- crunching -screwing thing again.
Note to self: Oh yeah and remember, don't move your legs again while your having your MRI or they will stop and think you're having a seizure and have to start all over again..
I think water polo at cow pie high in 110 degree weather will be much more fun this weekend.
I can do both!

1 comment:

  1. yikes doll...i am thinking of you with all my heart...i've tried numerous time to post comments but it doesnt' seem to work....

    ReplyDelete