Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm. . . .

puzzled by some of the questions I get.
Do people really want to know the answer or is it that they like to hear themselves ask the questions?
When you tell them the answer to the question they've just asked, it's like this shocked look that comes over their face.
Why the hell did you ask then? if you don't want to know, then don't ask. Right?
Along with those kinds of questions, I get just stupid things that I really want to just give a sarcastic response to but I try really hard to bite my tongue.
And some times, its REALLY hard.
Some of these questions can be answered by ones self and a little common sense. Seriously!

When I go back on the 14th I am thinking about a three Ativan morning so when he gives me the Lydocane I don't hear that crunching sound, or maybe that was when he was screwing that thing into my head.
Yeah, and I want to remember to ask him about the plate in my head, do I really have one or was he messing with me?
I think Dr. C likes to mess with me because he thinks I'm so tough. . . .

Right now, I'm looking forward to a water polo weekend, and things are looking up, for two days we are not at the stinky cow pie high school in Norco. there is a god!
I'm so easily pleased these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment