Friday, July 16, 2010

Today. . . .

is FRIDAY!
What a long week, I am soooo tired from Wed.'s treatment.
I only woke up twice last night, and when I was up at 4:00 am I was actually able to get back to sleep and I slept until 6:00 am.
That was nice.
How I'm feeling?
Well my head is still swollen on the right side, (on forehead) from where they screwed my halo in, and so that still hurts.
I guess sleeping on it all night doesn't really help!
I was told that because the bone is still growing back and healing that this side of my head will hurt more..uh yeah.
Other than that just dandy!
So what Eric was told was that things has shrunk, and I'm doing good, but there was some little "sliver" of something and they weren't really sure about what is it, possibly some kind of by product? "sliver..like a slivered almond size of sliver?"
Ok like what is my brain, dog food? yes we use by-product in our food, I mean seriously, haven't they seen everything?
So , I go see Dr. A in two weeks, and then? I guess we just wait and see. (some more)
But I can do that, that's not a problem.
As strange as this may sound, I don't really even think about much of this.
I had a tumor, almost died, and then they took it out, I've had gamma knife, but it's not on my mind.
What's on my mind? should a get a pedicure, and I'm looking forward to the weekend, because Hannah will be playing with her college team on Sat and Sun.
I want lypo on my neck, big time, but we can't afford it. That's whats on my mind mostly!
Now that's something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment