Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2ND. . . .

day and I still feel like this.
Ok, this is not like me and I just can't seem to shake it off.
I'm really trying and I just don't know why I can't move past this.
My hair is starting to come out, I knew it would I just thought it would be in the area that was getting the direct hit, so to speak...I mean the whole brain is, but I'm getting the radiation on two different sides.
Why can't I stop crying? I can't stand this.
I can't keep this up in front of Eric because he just doesn't know what to do, that's not to say he isn't trying because he is, he is amazing, but I know this is wearing on him so I try to not show him this side too much but as of yesterday it's just really hard.
This brain thing is just freaking me out!
Maybe as the week goes on I'll get to a different place in my head, that's what I'm hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment