Monday, October 4, 2010

Well. . . .

I am waiting to find out if I go in this afternoon or start tomorrow morning.
I am all consumed with this and can't stop thinking about it.
The unknown sucks!
I want some kind of guaranty that I'm not going to have any problems and that after I do this all of the cancer cells will be gone.
I keep thinking about my brain, and how I'm going to feel going through this.
Everything is bothering me right now, I mean everything.
I can't stop thinking about what happens inside your head when they radiate it. Low dose or not. Does your brain cook? Am I going to walk around like a zombie?
Honestly, I hate waiting. waiting for the phone to ring, waiting to start, waiting for this to be done, waiting for results...waiting waiting waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment