Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eh. . . .

is how I am feeling.
Tired after day four, and from what I understand will get more tired as it goes.
I have this kind of weird headache, it's hard to explain.
Kind of behind my eyes, sometimes it's in the back part of my head. but it's not the usual kind of headache. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's some kind of swelling, and that means , yes. . . more steroids, again.
I keep getting off of them only to go back on them.
I guess I'll have to see what Dr. Ahn says on Monday.
Friday when I had treatment I was kind of freaking out a little. and I'm just hoping it was because I didn't sleep too much Thursday night.
I kept thinking I was having some sensation in my head when I was having treatment.
Not real right?
Ok, I can do this...11 more to go.. (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment