Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Biggest disapointment. . . .

I kept thinking about it all night, would it have carrots in it, I bet it's going to be so good...and matzo balls..... I really thought it was coming!
moving on....
I have now been blessed with 40 mg of prednisone, yes...I said 40 mg of prednisone. I expect to be balloon like in about one week, and also not to mention the other fun little item that my gastro ordered for me to today. Luckily the pharmacy didn't have it, but not to worry she said! I will have it for you tomorrow!! OH BOY!!! can hardly wait, and for inquiring minds, just ask what the fun item is, I'll be glad to tell you. It's something you get to have everyday!, that's right, and you do get used to it! that's right too! As a matter of fact, your body just kind of learns to absorb it if you know what I mean?? sound like fun? Well, let me put it to you this way, it's not.
None of this is, it all sucks! but, if it gets my UC and bleeding under control, yes I bleed..scary thought huh? then I will just deal with this too. along with the sweats... 7 more weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment