Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday???

wow, I haven't been online in days!
ok......and for my new trick.....morning coughing and bloody nose!
still haven't had a solid nights sleep. I don't even remember what it's like to sleep the whole night through. I sleep, wake up, sleep wake up, and I am going to the bathroom all night night long, because I can't stop drinking water because I seem to be dehydrated. I've started this strange bloody nose thing I need to tell Onc. Dr tomorrow. Eric seems to think If I ask her, she will give me a week off of chemo...I don't see her doing it.
I have 8 WEEKS to go here, and I just can't figure out how I am going to get through this.
I feel like I just keep saying the same thing over and over again, but the truth of the matter is I am miserable.
It's funny, not ha ha funny, but when I had the 1st 12 weeks and the A/C I thought I can do this. Dr said Taxol would be easy for me. She flat out lied!
I mean I guess in her position I would have done the same thing, but I can't get off the couch come Thursday, it's Monday afternoon and this is the best I've felt since last Thursday, and honestly I don't feel too spiffy.
Everything I eat or try to eat, tastes horrible or I am pooping it out because of UC, so I can't even get off the toilet. Sound like fun?

1 comment:

  1. I can not even imagine...I wish I could help you in some way!

    ReplyDelete