Sunday, September 12, 2010

Does. . . .

this sound strange?
My right breast itches ALL of the time. I mean ALL of the time. On the right side, underneath and mostly on the nipple.
I can be out in public and it is driving me crazy, and it's not like I can just do sometime about it. checking out at the market and. . .Oh excuse me while I scratch my boob.
I thought it might have something to do with the radiation I had.
Like nerve re-growth. That happened after chemo, but that was more of a tingly strange feeling.
And this has been going on for weeks and I really haven't told anyone about it...Dr wise that is.
I think I'm going to look it up on the TNBC site.
Tomorrow is the breast ultrasound and the bone scan.
Oh boy, I'll have a radioactive cocktail please, Yummmm.
And one more thought, small rant....why the hell do I have to go back next month for my mamo?
Why can't they do it all at one time? It's not like I'm not busy or something. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment