Sunday, September 25, 2011

OK. . . .

Who knew bingo would be so much fun?
Now if the other half of my brain was working I may have done some damage. haha
However, I did win a free night of Bingo and I'm getting one of those Bingo machines. They are pretty annoying though, because the people that have them know ahead of time that they have won (or something like that)
It was just fun to go out, I was pretty tired, I can't remember the last time I went to bed so late. We are talking, at 7pm I'm already asleep.
But back to bingo, what a trip!
Right now I am so hungry I could eat the rug. Didn't have any dinner last night, wasn't hungry until I got home and I wasn't going to eat a meatball at 10:30 at night
so. . . . .Gotta go get breakfast.
Hoping for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment