Saturday, September 17, 2011

UGH. . . .

about says it all right now.
So glad that I am getting off of the roids but I am so tired..exhausted really.
Feel like I've just worked out. What did I do? went to the market and am trying to decorate a little for fall.
Eric said a month ago I would not have even been able to do this.
Hard for me to imagine because I never get tired like this.
Sleep wise, up and down all night.
I can't remember the last night I slept through....maybe I need to use more pot when I use it to sleep??? hmmmmmm
As for now, I miss Hannah, she left yesterday.
All we do is fight when she's here, then I miss her like crazy. Makes me so sad because This has been hard on all of us.
I'm still not right, and not sure when I will be, if I will be, etc, etc, etc.
Like I said, UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment