Monday, July 13, 2009

kind of. . .

at a loss for words. Can you imagine??
Actually I have a bunch of things I'd like to say but if I did I would probably piss some people off, and I am really just wondering if it is worth it. I just have this I don't really care thought process at this point in my life, and if someone doesn't get "me" or "it", well too bad.
At some point don't I have to think about what is best for me? what causes me less stress? what makes me happy? I kind of think I do, and I want to be a little selfish for a change and if someone doesn't like it well... shove off, I'm sick of being used.
good bad or indifferent, my blog, my feelings. . . . . . . . .
random, my dog is snoring! lol
Round IV next Monday...ah dreaded Monday and last of the toxic combo. This one should put me right over the edge. Can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment