Sunday, July 26, 2009

My eye. . . . .

hurts. I seem to like to sleep with my face in the pillow. How the hell do you breathe with your face in a pillow all night? Oh yeah, back to my eye. . . my eye and the right side of my face hurts and I have a headache. Ok, I'm done complaining about that. But what I really want to complain about is this port thing. I haven't talked about it in a while, so why not.
I HATE IT!! I sleep on my stomach and it sticks out of my chest, (I look like I have this big pimple thing because one of the little balls is really sticking out) I know this is hard to picture, so you'll just have to trust me on this...no pictures.
See, most of the time I don't think about cancer, or that I have it. . .technically I don't until I catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror, oh yeah bald head! or the fact that I can't fall asleep because I am so uncomfortable..port thing, so I hate the port. . .I blame the port, I transfer everything to the port, and I want it out, and when it's out I don't need chemo, or blood or anything and that means I don't have cancer anymore either. Simple!
Water polo, so lets see. . . .Hannah has LMU this weekend, I don't get to go watch. I'm too tired, and they have three games today. Eric is going today, and then everyone is having dinner after. . .I hate missing this. It's going to be a long day! But I get to go to Jo's so that will be fun.
We leave on Wed. . .at 5:30 in the am. Hannah is going to ride with me so I don't have to drive up alone. (Do you know the way to San Jose. . . . .stupid song!)
I'm excited for her. Three of her teammates are on the national team, so that means more play time. Jo's should be interesting this year. All the best teams are short players because of the national team, so outcome will be very interesting!
Eric flys up on Sunday for the day, then we drive back after her game and she leaves the next morning for Hawaii!
Am I sorry I cancelled my trip? hmmmm, yes and no.
But more no than yes, so it's all good.
So my plan for the day? go get my car washed, take a nap. . .slept like crap last night. . .maybe a pedicure? Not sure though because I seem to have a slight bathroom problem this am.
Hey you get it all here, the good, the bad and the poopie! ha ha
I know I have the life that everyone wants, so stand in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment