Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No . . . .

Chemo today.
Thank god I had the week wrong, I have one more to go and I start new series next Tuesday. This would have been a really bad day to start as my mouth is killing me.
Good news I got a bunch of stuff from Dr. today so we will see how it goes.
I get to start a new dose of steroids next week and I am not looking forward to that or some of the side affects with new chemo, so I am just not going to think about any of this today. I'll try to digest it later and then figure out my plan for next Tuesday.
Hannah's in Hawaii, gonna play her 1st game this am and all should be good.
She's in a good room with no drama girls..THANK GOD!!
I was afraid of a possible room assignment but thankfully that didn't happen, so all will be good in Hawaii.
Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. yay for you Judy...i'm trip neg too...and in SoCal...are we neighbors??

    love,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete