Monday, August 31, 2009

Ever. . . . .

hear the saying, " If the cancer doesn't kill you the treatment will?"
So Sunday is supposed to be the day I start to feel better, or so I thought.
I had this figured out that Sunday is my better day, Monday a little better, then chemo and mega doses of steroids on Tuesday....then it starts all over again.
WRONG...I drug myself out of the house for my big outing, the market and walked around like a zombie, only to come home and resume Saturdays position on the couch.
I slept all day Saturday, laid on the sofa all day Sunday but manged to make some kind of crock pot stuff for Eric because he worked all weekend.
He's killing himself...working like this, taking care of me..this is a pity party... a little, but he sure got the short end of the stick I'd say.
I couldn't sleep last night, so it makes it really hard to try and be positive. I really do try, but I just can't seem to muster it up, and I was hoping to get a good day in here before tomorrow.
My body just really hurts and in really strange places. Like my butt, my hips, legs, feet, fingers, toes...besides the arms, and ribs and muscles....
Why on earth is taxol the preferred drug here? someones idea of a really cruel joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment