Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well. . . . .

I am really trying to feel better, but chemo # 2 sucks big time.
Thursday starts with the aches and pain. And I'm talking been hit in the ribs kind of pain.
I now have a have a bladder infection and my UC is starting up officially. Upped prednisone to 10mg, and taking diarrhea medicine too. hey the fun never stops. I figure no one is even reading reading this anymore because it's too depressing!
Oh yeah, the big 50 on Monday. I am exhausted.
We are having the girls over for a bbq later, or I should say Hannah is. Trying to get house cleaned up and got most of the stuff. I am really glad some of the girls are bringing salads and such because beyond making some dip, I'm low energy today.
Yesterday when my reg dr called and said I have the bladder infection from hell I started crying, it was about that time Eric said he had to go to work. I don't blame him.
This is so hard on him.
The 1st round of chemo was hard but easier, this taxol lasts another 10 weeks, and honestly, I am trying so hard, but this is the hardest thing I've ever done and I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment