Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I. . . .

think chemo makes your eyes bad!
I went to get my eyes examined yesterday and WOW! I knew I was having a bit of a problem, but I had no idea how much my eyesight has changed for the worst. Enough said.
The radiation countdown has begun, and I am just not looking forward to going through this. I really just keep trying to push it out of my mind every time it creeps in, but to be completely honest, it scares the crap out me.
Honestly, we won't need to put up our Christmas lights, I can just go stand out in the yard at night. I can put on a Santa hat and wave to everyone as they drive by. Kind of funny when you think about it. Yeah.
I went and saw Christine yesterday, my chemo buddy, she finally had surgery. I don't even know what to say, or how to process what she is going through. She is so strong and so brave and at the same time so scared about the fact that she feels like they she still has cancer in her body and they didn't get it all. All I could tell her was to be as positive as she can, she has to believe that they did. What do you say to some one that has gone through two major surgeries, and had everything removed, and I mean everything. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment