Monday, November 16, 2009

Saw. . . .

the surgeon today.
She said the Mammo is clear. I got that report last last week, but still good to hear directly from her.
She wanted to know if I have a scan scheduled yet. . .and she wants to get a full Mammo after Radiation, not just the one side. (like what I just had done)
Also, after Radiation, and the new scan, if it all looks good I can this "PORT" thing removed, but she said all of this has to go through my Onc. Dr.
I am guessing sometime during radiation I will talk to her as well??
Just not sure how the next part of this works, but hey I'm on my 3rd week here with no chemo, so that's pretty much all I care about right now.
The way I am feeling today is kind of strange though. . . . .
My fingertips still numb and hurt, I guess this just takes some time, and I woke up feeling kinda foggy and I haven't been able to shake it.
I still expect to just feel like how I've always felt, before chemo.
A little frustrating.
I go to bed between 7:30 and 8:30pm, 8:30 is pushing it a little, I still get REALLY tired, even if I've done nothing all day long.
I get up between 6:30 and 7:00am. . .So I get a lot of sleep. (although I'm up on and off all night due to these strange sweats I now experience)
More fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment