Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not. . . .

too much going on today, kind of nice for a change.
Just the same numbness in my fingers/hands. . . .This goes back to normal when???
I cut prednisone down to 15 mg today.
Eric read last night that the swelling will take 3-6 months...yes MONTHS... to go away completely.
I don't even know what to say about this, so I choose not to accept this, and have decided it will start going down now, even if it's in my own head.
(technically it is, in my my head, or face if you will.
So, that's about it for right now.
Tomorrow is a work "holiday" lunch, which should be nice and also interesting because I feel self conscious, but I am just going to have to get over it.
(the self conscious part that is)
We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are feeling better...the numbness and tingling...well, i still have that 2 years post treatment...it has gotten better, but it bothers me mostly when i am tired or when i think about it....have a great work thanksgiving...and see you on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete