Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today. . . .

is Saturday!!
Eric is not working today, (thank god!!) And we are going to start putting up our Christmas lights.
I know, some people think this is crazy, but we turn them on every year Thanksgiving Day. By now, we would have had most of it done, but with him working 7 days a week, nothing seems to get done.
I haven't had the energy to much of anything, today I feel pretty good.
I had a a horrible migraine Thursday night, and I thought when I woke up yesterday I wasn't going to feel good enough to go to our Holiday lunch/party.
Our party was great, and I am once again overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of my boss and his family. I love them!
I really am looking forward to getting back to work. I am planning on going to the office on Monday so I can check out some of our new stuff, so I know what the heck I'm selling!!
Hannah had a scrimmage on Tuesday, I may threaten to go unless she promises to take pics on the bus for me, or maybe I can recruit someone to do this...Maybe LILY?? Just give her my little camera. . . . . . .
So I'm thinking today will be a good day, and tomorrow will be as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment