Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CAN. . . .

Hardly wait for today's MRI. This will be the first time I am going to have a test done and am going by myself. And it's not like I can't do this on my own, but you kind of get use to things going a certain way and then if you change something, other things change as well. So I'm saying something without saying what I'm thinking because I don't want to jinx myself here. Silly huh?
Even though we've cut the steroids down to 1mg I still can't stop crying every time I feel a little upset, but the good news is I don't feel like I'm being so bitchy, which is really good.
I still can't sleep the whole night through, was up at 12:00, 3:00am, 5:00am, did go back to sleep and slept till about 6:45am, so a little here a little there, thank god for the Pot and I've got to get more.
Back to steroids, so I forgot this part. . . when you taper, at least for me, I experience a whole set of aches and pains that I didn't have before. Like yesterday my tailbone started hurting, so I slept with heat. I still have the beautiful fat face syndrome, I hate that too!!
I was planning on taking a Qigong class but I am sore and don't feel like I can do it today....so hopefully next week
So that's about it on that front.
Sat I am supposed to go to a lunch thing, and the ladies are a triple neg survivor group. They meet 1x a month I think, I am planning on going, I think it will be good, so I had better wake up feeling good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment