Thursday, October 13, 2011

EVEN. . . .

With a pocket calendar I can't keep it straight. What a friggin idiot!
I write on my calendar, then the pocket one and put everything down twice or on the wrong days, then I get mad at Eric like he's the one that did it.
Maybe he did and he's really just trying to mess with me. haha
I need that like I need a hole in my head, Yeah I've already had that once and don't want to revisit it...the hole in the head thing that is....
So we are thinking that one of the meds is making me sick. . .happens to be one of the side effects so we may be changing it. . I didn't take it last night and I was good this am. that would be a durrrr.....
So yeah,tomorrow Dr, next week: MRI two Dr.'s
I'm just so busy with all of this fun and exciting stuff going on in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment