Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OK. . . .

Not freaked out about anything, just gonna do what I got to do here.
If it is then we go from there, I'm not speculating however I have thought about what I will do if it is, but I just need to wait until tomorrow and then we will see what is what.
So what I decided to do here is make my 1st apple pie. I mean isn't that what you do when you just don't know what to do? Bake, that's what I say.
And I have a shit load to bake for holiday gifts, but I haven't started that yet. gotten the stuff, well most of it, but gotta get going and clean out the freezer for some room.
This will get done no matter what happens with my body, baking takes my mind off of things and I got a cool new toy, no not a new mixer, although I could use one...
Hoping for a good day, so far so good, had Pumpkin pancakes with my Julie, came home and vacuumed needed to finish up some cleaning, fun stuff!!
Just need to keep busy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment