Friday, October 14, 2011

OK. . . .

So, I've been up since 3 am., and at 4:30 I asked Eric if he wanted me to make him breakfast.
He's like what time is it.....can I please go back to sleep for an hour? So I made him these gross pumpkin pancakes at 5:30..before he left for work. He liked them I thought they were nasty.
What the hell do I know, everything tastes salty or not right, so most of the time I don't eat it all or just skip meals. Now if I could just get the steroid face swelling to go down, but I don't think it has anything to do with weight loss, and it's not like I'm trying to not eat so I can loose weight, I just don't feel like it most of the time. I'm so fucked up!
When we go out to breakfast, the server knows what I want, and I'll get 1 slice of french toast and a chicken sausage patty (which is good) I'll end up eating 1/4 of the french toast, and the sausage...that's about it. So I'm super hungry when we leave home,then we will order, but then I just can't eat it after it arrives.
I usually end up making 2 pancakes at home so I can take the pile of pills that I love so much. yeah going to the Dr today, maybe we can get something cut down or changed.
ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment