Wednesday, October 12, 2011

UGH. . . .

So tired!
Seems like all I am doing here is complaining, but the fact of the matter is I am still really pukey when I get up, lasts for a few hours, was up 5 or 6 times last night.
I didn't go to the blood clot Dr., and the gastro is calling to remind me of an appt next week that I have to try to change. . . .
Lets see: moved my brain MRI to next week, instead of Nov. I will feel better once we have a look in there.
I'm still unsure what if anything is going on, but the bottom line here is I am SICK of going to the Dr.
Was going to take a class this am, but I couldn't go because I felt really sick, I just don't remember This kind of stuff happening before, hmmmm.
What I'd like to do? go to the beach tomorrow with Eric, so we will see if we can work that out, would be really nice to go and do something even if it's sitting around at the beach. we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment