Monday, October 31, 2011

IT'S. . . .

Halloween!!! That means Thanksgiving is almost here and Hannah will be home soon!
Me, I'm cleaning my house, so I must feel a little better right? that or my house is a mess, or a little of both. (that's more like it)
So sleep wise, last two nights only woke up twice.
Yesterday I was really crabby and had some balance issues both on Sat and Sun and I know I still have brain swelling so I am going to have to call the Dr. this week and prob go up on the roids...here I go again. F me, I hate them.
So I went to this Qigong class on Sat., at the wellness center, it was interesting and the I guess I was the youngest person in the room.
There is another Qigong class on Wed. I may try that, and see how that one is.
I really want to take Tai Chi and the Y offers it but you have to join and it's like $45 a month after you join regardless of the number of classes you may or may not take... Hmmmm
gonna need to see about that, or maybe park and rec offers???

No comments:

Post a Comment