Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ummm. . .

A bit of a whirlwind these last couple of days.
Scans all clear..Thank God. I felt in my heart of hearts they would be. It's the brain thing that really has me freaked out because it grew so fast...(6 cm in 5 months)
Kind of all I can think about right now.
I am having a brain MRI tomorrow at 6pm to see whats going on.
How much the cavity has shrunk, and if there is anything else that we didn't see before because of the swelling, and if anything grew back.
Dr. Chan wants wait about 1 month before gamma for swelling and cavity to get smaller. Dr Miller and Kaul want it now because it's aggressive.
If the cavity is too big, then I'll have to do this twice, and then that can cause a little more swelling, which Dr. Chan does not want me to have to go through.
The best case scenario? the cavity has gotten smaller, and there is no tumor starting to grow.
Then Dr. Ahn, can wait a couple more weeks, and then we will only have to do this once. (at this this time)
that is what I want and that is what I have to think positive about. Nothing growing in there, and the cavity is getting smaller. they can estimate how long this will take to get to about 2cm, which is the best size.
Ok, I'm down with that.
I'm trying so hard to think positive, and not worry, but to be honest. . .it's a little hard. I am trying to muster up all the positive energy and thoughts that I can and go with that.
this is what i want and this is whats going to happen, and I am going to get this shit out of my head once and for all.
My ear is getting better, and doesn't feel too much like it's full of fluid, and today my eye is a tiny bit better, but I just have to let that worry about my go, as this is going to take time.
Hannah's Graduating in a couple of hours, I can't believe it's here.
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment